Evergreen Transplants For Sale [bare root]
Available now for pre-order, shipping begins in late March 2017
• Austrian Pine Transplants - discontinued in this size, see seedlings, plug seedlings •
• Balsam Fir Transplants - SOLD OUT till Fall 2017, see seedlings, plug seedlings•
• Black Hills Spruce Transplants •
• Canaan Fir Transplants •
• Canadian Hemlock Transplants - sold out till Spring 2018, no other options available•
• Colorado Blue Spruce Transplants •
• Concolor Fir Transplants •
• Douglas Fir Transplants •
• Eastern Red Cedar Transplants - SOLD OUT till Fall 2017, see seedlings, plug seedlings •
• Fraser Fir Transplants - SOLD OUT till Fall 2017, see plug seedlings •
• Norway Spruce Transplants •
• Leyland Cypress Transplants [limit 50 per customer] •
• Ponderosa Pine Transplants - SOLD OUT till Fall 2017, see seedlings, plug seedlings •
• Red Pine Transplants - discontinued in this size, see plug seedlings, plug transplants •
• Serbian Spruce Transplants - discontinued in this size, see seedlings, plug seedlings •
• Variety Packs of Evergreen Transplants •
• White Cedar Transplants - discontinued in this size, see plug seedlings, plug transplants •
• White Pine Transplants •
• White Spruce Transplants •
Confused about species? Try our Evergreen Tree Buyer's Guide >>
SHIPPING IN SPRING 2017:
These and other "bare root" evergreen trees can be pre-ordered now [pricing info], but our shipping schedule is filling up fast and earliest ship date is now the week of April 10 [shipping info]. Order soon to guarantee availability. To request a later or more specific ship date, please send us a follow up email after ordering. Shipping season for these specific bare root trees closes at the end of May 2017. If you need trees shipped earlier or later than the above dates, please look at our various sizes and species of plug seedlings and plug transplants, which can be shipped at nearly any time of year.
We offer cotton gift bag packaging and custom laser cut pendants for all sizes of bare root seedlings and transplants, sold separately in matching quantities.
What is a bare root evergreen transplant?
Grown from a 1-2 year old bare root seedling or plug seedling for an additional 1 to 2 years, transplants are ideal for field growing because they are larger and stronger than seedlings, and have longer and more developed root systems which can reach deeper for water. The roots are packed in damp sphagnum moss and wrapped in plastic to retain moisture during shipping. Sizes range anywhere from 10 to 24 inches depending on the species [not including roots], but most of our bare root transplants average 12 to 18 inches. Please refer to the exact sizing info on each tree's specific page.
See also: Windbreaks and Privacy Fences
See also: Cotton Gift Bag Packaging